1 Gram Gold Voucher
Product Code: 501703
- 22 kt Gold Metal
- Reliance Jewels Design
- 1 Grams Weight
- Valid On All Products
Cash on Delivery
Following are the available modes of payment
Enter your details below
Please enter your name and email address below. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email
Thanks for showing interest in this product. As soon as this product is back in stock we will inform you via email.
Offers - 1 Gram Gold Voucher
Specifications - 1 Gram Gold Voucher
Brand Reliance Jewels Type Gift Voucher Occasion Gifting
- Metal Details
Metal Gold Metal Weight 1 gms Purity 22kt Validity 30th June 2021
- Additional Details
- Once the Payment is successful, Reliance Jewels will send across an email confirmation, specifying the total Qty Booked and the applicable value of transaction, from email@example.com to your registered e-mail address within 24-hours. Please ensure the valid email address is registered while placing the order.
- Within next 48 hours, System generated Credit Note Copy will be mailed across to the registered email id.
- Post the lockdown, Credit Note can be redeemed against any gold purchase of same purity i.e. 22 KT for the quantity of grams booked online (based on the applicable rate at which the grammage quantity was purchased). Any Quantity in terms of 22kt Grammage over and above the grammage purchased will be charged based on the Gold Rate as applicable on the date of redemption. Customer need to pay the applicable making charges based on the final product selection and applicable taxes. Credit Note to be redeemed at only Reliance Jewels Standalone Showroom or Shop-in-Shops, located in the State of Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, & Gujarat. Follow the link: http://bit.ly/Rj_store, to check for Reliance Jewels store near you.
- The Complete Grammage as purchase through the voucher, needs to be redeemed in a Single Purchase. Partial redemption is not allowed. Customer need to car ry a copy of the credit note, received over email, along with any of the Government Approved ID (Adhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Valid Passport/Valid Driving Licence) for the purpose of verification.
- For details on redemption process, please contact Reliance Jewels customer care number: 1800 891 0001 / 1800 102 7382 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No returns/refunds will be encouraged on this purchase.
- Order once processed based on the payment confirmation, cannot be cancelled.
- Package Content
- 1 N (Gift Voucher)
- Q-1. How do I buy e-voucher of gold?
- Ans. You can buy e-voucher of gold by visiting reliancejewels.com
- Q-2. What is the purity of the gold in the e-voucher?
- Ans. The purity of gold is 22kt
- Q-3. What is the denomination of each e-voucher?
- Ans. The e-vouchers are available at a denomination of 1 gm, 5gms and 10gms each and you can buy as many e-vouchers as you wish to
- Q-4. How do I make payment for the e-voucher?
- Ans. The payment of the e-voucher can be done online
- Q-5. How will I get my copy of the e-voucher?
- Ans. On successful payment, an acknowledgement will be sent to you and you will receive the e-voucher from email@example.com
- Q-6. How do I redeem the voucher?
- Ans. For redemption you can visit any of the Reliance Jewels stand-alone-showrooms or shop-in-shops. You need to carry a print out of the e-voucher and a valid identity proof (of the same name mentioned at the time of purchase) issued by the Government
- Q-7. What can I buy while redeeming?
- Ans. At the time of redemption, you can select any 22kt gold jewellery with a weight equal to or more than the grams of e-voucher and you would just need to pay the making charges and taxes on the jewellery selected
- Q-8. Till when can I buy the e-vouchers and by when do I need to redeem the e-vouchers?
- Ans. The e-vouchers can be bought online till 10th June, 2021 and the redemption can happen till 30th June, 2021
- Q-9. What if there is a change in the gold rate?
- Ans. The gold rate is fixed as per the date on which you have purchased the e-vouchers and there will be no impact of rate fluctuations on the grams of e-vouchers bought
- Q-10. Can I buy more than the grams of the e-voucher?
- Ans. Yes, you can buy more than the grams of the e-voucher. In this case, the rate prevailing on the date of jewellery purchase will be applicable on the excess weight. E.g. you decide to buy an e-voucher with a weight of 20gms today with a gold rate of Rs. 4,500 per gram and transfer Rs. 90,000 to us. On the day of purchase you decide to purchase a product which has a weight of 25gms and the prevailing gold rate is Rs. 4,600 per gram. In such a case the value of the additional 5gms will be calculated as Rs. 4,600*5=Rs. 23,000.
- Q-11. How will the making charges be calculated?
- Ans. Making charges on the jewellery selected up to the grams of the gold e-voucher will be computed basis the rate on which the e-voucher was bought. In case you have selected jewellery with a weight more than the grams of the e-voucher, the making charges for the excess weight will be computed basis the rate prevailing on the date of jewellery purchase
- Q-12. Can I redeem the e-vouchers in part?
- Ans. No, partial redemption of e-vouchers is not possible
- Q-13. Can I encash the e-vouchers?
- Ans. No, the e-vouchers cannot be encashed
- Q-14. Can I transfer the e-vouchers to someone else?
- Ans. No, the e-vouchers are non-transferable and the invoice at the showroom needs to be made in the same name on which the e-vouchers were bought
- Q-15. What are the identity proofs that I need to furnish?
- Ans. A copy of your PAN card needs to be furnished at the time of purchase if the total value of purchase is equal to more than Rs. 2L. Other identity proofs, if required, need to be furnished at the time of purchase as per the applicate laws and rules